Hello everyone! It's now more than halfway into the first month of 2013 so this is a good time to go back to those 2012 resolutions and see if they were successes. Let's see now:
1. Write at least 100,000 creative words. - Pass, 200,000+* words! (, take a guess what took up most of that.) *miscalculated the first time
2. Continue to not fail. - Pass. Yessssssss.
3. Find 365 new songs to listen to. - Why did I write this one? Who counts the songs they find over a year? Maybe on this.
4. Continue to improve drawing skills, particularly in emotion, background, and anatomy. - Fail. Drawing has went down the drain.
5. Be more expressive. - HAHA.
So the success verdict is: Good effort, better than last year. Let's set five again for 2013, because why not?
1. Write at least 100,000 creative words.
2. Complete ten drawings.
3. Learn how to cook/bake at least five new things.
4. Keep that non-fail train going.
5. Read twenty-four new books. (If anyone has any favorites, please feel free to recommend something!)
For those of you who read these, do you have any resolutions? If you do, feel free to share them! What makes you either complete or abandon a resolution? If you don't have a resolution, what is one thing on your bucket list?